What is python?
Python is a general purpose programming language. Hence, you can use the programming language for developing both desktop and web applications.
Many Python developers even use Python to accomplish artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing task. Also, you can use Python for developing complex scientific and numeric Applications.
Python is designed with features to facilitate data analysis and visualization.
Why This Course?
- Average salaries for Python professionals are about $103,492 PA.
- There has been a 20% growth year-on- year for Python-based jobs across industries.
- Python programming is making inroad into other generic application development space apart from Web development making is a very go-to programming language.
- Basis of Python Programming Language
- Working with flow controls, strings and operators
- Exploring Functions Modules and Exception Handling.
- Object-Oriented Python programming
- Working on Multi-Threads and Database access
- Real-time example applications with Python
Career Opportunities in Python:
Python developers are some of the most sought after programmers in the industry. Flexibility the programming language provide offer a wide range of opportunities in industries offering IT consulting services, web development, data analytics, business application development etc.
Training programs on Python by O and K Technologies focuses on providing the students with the latest concepts and industry relevant topics.
How our program will be conducted:
- O and K Technologies with its start of class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet, Hyderabad offer the best conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience.
- Classroom training will be conducted on a daily basis.
- Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session.
- Online session conducted through classroom.
- Program consists of 20 members
- Real time projects
- Doubt clarification sections